With the release of Windows 7 (end of October), most of the especially netbook users, just like you, will want to upgrade their operating systems. Whether they have Windows XP or Vista. Actually, almost all of the netbook users are going to change their OS because, Windows 7 Starter Edition is made for specifically for netbooks to make them more quicker and comfortable. That’s why, i think, now you are doing this because of this. But, as all you know netbook do not have DVD driver and how can you install new operating system to them? Let’s check it out.
1) First of all, you need to download a program which is called A bootable USB and here is the links for download it.
2) After you download, install the program on your computer.
3) Check USB drives by program. A list of drives will appear in the combo box. Note: drives under 4 GB will not be shown as they are not supported and the list will show only formatted drives which means you have to acquire a new USB drive:)
4) Before you go, format your USB drive.
5) Choose the version which you want to install Windows 7. If you chose DVD version, insert your DVD into drive or simply mount your ISO to any virtual drive. Click on Check DVD button and then Start DVD button. If you chose ISO version, click on Open ISO button and browse for your ISO file. After opening ISO click Start ISO button.
6) That is all, now you have a bootable USB drive. All you have to do is restarting your netbook and choosing your USB to boot your mini notebook. [Check USB] drives. A list of drives will appear in the combo box.Note: drives under 4 GB will not be shown as they are not supported and the list will show only formatted drives[Check USB] drives. A list of drives will appear in the combo box.
I hope, i can help you to upgrade your operating system to Windows 7. If you have questions on your mind, do not hesitate and feel free to ask me. You can leave this a comment or you can directly contact me from here.